Assistive Technology Partnership Education Program
The Assistive Technology Partnership Education Program (ATP/Ed) continues to work toward helping IFSP/IEP teams build capacity to provide quality assistive technology (AT) services to children/students with disabilities receiving special education services within school systems. Below is information on the ATP/Ed programs services as well as NEW ways to contact them for support.
The ATP/Ed program supports IFSP/IEP teams through the following services:
- Phone, email and online video (e.g., Zoom) technical assistance - Supporting IFSP/IEP teams in finding potential AT solutions for children/students.
- Training for IFSP/IEP teams and school personnel about AT tools/systems and services - Providing professional development to enable IFSP/IEP teams to effectively and independently deliver quality AT services including:
- How to consider AT
- How to conduct AT assessments
- How to acquire and provide AT tools/systems
- How to implement AT effectively
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of AT for a child/student
- Access to a Statewide Assistive Technology Equipment Loan Pool (i.e., AT4ALL.com) – IFSP/IEP teams may (at no cost) borrow AT tools/systems for up to 60 days to use
- for assessing potential AT solutions that would meet child’s/student’s needs OR
- as a short-term loan while waiting for a child’s/student’s existing AT to be repaired/replaced.
Contacting the ATP
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – (877) 713-4002 (toll-free, in-state only)
Web Form to Request Education Services - https://atp.nebraska.gov/services/education-program-service-request-form